Monday, December 12, 2005

Is It Me?

I'm just curious. I know there are a few of us who read each other's blogs. I'm curious what it is that makes you read a post (or not read it).

This blog is a bit like a journal, isn't it? This is where I work out on "paper" what I believe and what I think about various issues. It's a place for discussion and mental gymnastics. I love the 'debate' that sparks up from time to time, but really this is a place for me to work out what I think.

For me, understanding why I believe is as important as what believe. When I work through something, I like to share it with others. When I come across something interesting that challenges what I believe, I like to throw it up here to "work through" the problem. I appreciate your comments and point of view.

For those of you know don't like working through the "heavier" posts that show up on our blogs from time to time, I'd encourage you to "stretch" yourself a bit. You never know what it might do for you...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 13, 2005 7:34 AM  
Blogger Rational Icthus said...

Ah, come on. Humor me!

December 13, 2005 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home