Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Is Planned Parenthood Shielding Predators?

Check this out, from the website of the Golden Gate (San Francisco) chapter of Planned Parenthood. A section of the site has stories about how Planned Parenthood has "helped" women better their lives. Here's a quote from a story (which has now been removed from the PP website due to publicity).

I was raped at 11, by my 17 year old boyfriend. I chose not to tell my parents because I didn't think their involvement would help, that was the right choice for me. Planned Parethood helped me deal with the aftermath of the rape allowing me to deal and cope as best as I could in my own way. I was 14 when I decided to start having sex, the day I made that choice I made an appointment to get birth control pills.

- name withheld


So let me get this straight. An eleven-year old girl is raped by a 17-year-old, and Planned Parenthood did not inform the parents, did not alert the police and helped the girl in the future by allowing her to become sexually active at the age of 14. (California state statistics indicate that 70% of teen pregnancies are from adult men. This is not an isolated statistic.)

I guess it's more "helpful" to young girls to kill their babies than it is to capture the predators that prey on them.

I'm not sure what to say at this point. These people are vile.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 15, 2005 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home