Saturday, April 15, 2006

You Asked For It, You Got It!

TOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTA!!!

No, seriously, I'm actually posting. This is "Better Saturday" or whatever it's not called, because I don't think it actually has a name. Good Friday's "good," and Easter's Easter, but Saturday is a black hole.

So I'm gonna fill it up. With thanks. Here's a list of things I'm thankful for. Feel free to add to the list. Oh, and YES, the order is important.

List A
-------------------------

1) Jesus.
2) His sacrifice.
3) Grace
4) Salvation.
5) Power above sin.
6) Holiness
7) The Holy Spirit
8) The truth
9) Sound doctrine
10) The Apostolic Faith

List B
-------------------------

1) Love
2) My wife
3) My children
4) My family
5) My extended family
6) The saints of God

List C
-------------------------

1) Provision
2) A roof
3) A bed
4) A job
5) Food
6) Food
7) Food
8) Other needs
8) My awesome Mac-killing laptop

Anyway, there you have it. Feel free to add to the list, or start another.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

Mac killing is against the law in 48 states.

April 17, 2006 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE that Mac killing computer some days.... Good thing I love my husband enough to overlook his "hangup" ;-) Honestly, I wouldn't trade him for ANYONE. He is the best husband in the world!!

Ok, Mushy stuff is done....besides, his daughter is screaming at my knee right now so I gotta go deal with the LadyBug.

April 18, 2006 12:20 PM  
Blogger LaDonna said...

Well, Chris has all the serious stuff covered. I say ditto for what he has except for 2 and 3 on List B and 8(which should really be 9) on List C.

List D:
1)Sunny weather
2)People who let you know when concert dress is required for a performance so that you don't show up looking like an idiot in your pink Easter dress while everyone else is in black and white
3)drawstrings on sweatshirts(I like to chew on them)
4)Silly things, like flarp(if you don't know what it is, it's green noise putty in a plastic container that sounds like somebody passing gas), that put a smile on my face
5)Smallville, mainly because I just like to look at Tom Welling

April 18, 2006 5:43 PM  
Blogger MsPoppins20 said...

Yah... sort of ironic how Chris managed to show up wearing the correct clothes, but he didn't pass the message on to the rest of Tacoma!!! =)

It's okay LaDonna, I would have given anything to not have to wear my "penguin outfit". Even all black would have been better.

April 18, 2006 9:58 PM  
Blogger Rational Icthus said...

Uh... I don't know where to start. I'm fortunate to have shown up in the right clothes myself. As it was, I only learned about the "white shirt" code about an hour before I left Tacoma, and that by a fluke comment made by another person in Tacoma. The fact that LaDonna chose to tune out during practice cannot be (in any way) my fault!

=)

April 18, 2006 11:01 PM  
Blogger LaDonna said...

For one thing, majority of the practices were on nights when I have classes(Brass Lab on Tuesdays and Educational Psychology on Thursdays), so I made it to the first one only because I skipped my class that night, the Sunday one in Chehalis a week ago and the dress rehearsal this past Sunday night. The dress code wasn't mentioned at any of the rehearsals that I was at, well, except for Sunday night when there was nothing I could do about what I was wearing. On top of that, there was a night when one of my classes was canceled and I found out later that there had been a rehearsal in Tacoma that same night Me, my dad, Kcie, Martha and Melodie had no idea about it though. Don't worry, Chris, I don't blame you for the communication issues, but there definitely needed to be more of it! Communication, I mean, not issues.

April 19, 2006 3:27 PM  
Blogger Rational Icthus said...

Excuses, excuses, you hear them every day...

April 20, 2006 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home