Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Alright, Already!

Boy, you guys really know how to harass a guy into posting, dont'cha? Well, here's the thirty-second update on my life:

* 4 kids: Julianne (4), Marcus (3), Rebecca (1) and Carter (~3 months)

* I'm sick. Some kind of intestinal blockage that comes and goes. I've got pictures of just about every inch of the INSIDES of my intestines. One of these days I'll scan 'em and load 'em up.

* I've taken up running, you can see my 4-mile route below. I've lost about eleven pounds.

* We're busier than ever. Used to date my wife. Now I watch kids. We occasionally pretend we're out on a date and put the kids to be early so we can sleep.

There ya go. Pictures below:

Julianne, Marcus & Carter


Marcus & Carter

Marcus & Carter

Julianne & Carter

Elmer

Recent trip to the lake (Rebecca)

The Whole Crew

My running route


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You're alive!

4 miles! That's dedication..I can barely jog ONE mile...let alone three more!

September 12, 2006 10:49 PM  
Blogger Falling LEAVes said...

He's alive! (Chris I mean)

September 12, 2006 11:43 PM  
Blogger Falling LEAVes said...

BTW Great pictures! Can't wait to see more

September 12, 2006 11:44 PM  
Blogger LaDonna said...

What was that? Did my heart just give out? Chris Luka posted?!?!?!? *gaspcoughchokehack* Very cute pics, though.

September 14, 2006 10:05 PM  
Blogger Rational Icthus said...

Confession's good for the soul. It's a combination of jogging and walking, back and forth, but I'm working up toward a four-mile race on Thanksgiving day in Portland, so I better get with the program.

September 14, 2006 10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah..so the truth comes out! No, still, great goal. I would never attempt it.

But I'm a lazy bum and I'll admit it to anyone asking.

Good luck though, more power to ya!

September 16, 2006 7:37 PM  
Blogger LaDonna said...

I think that my dad used to participate in that race in P-town back in his marathon days. He's working on getting back into it. Him and Kcie run 2 or 3 miles every evening on top of what Kcie already does on her school's cross country team. I think that they might do the Sound to Narrows race in June.

September 17, 2006 1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
Neat to see pictures of your kiddos. Congrats! Also, thanks for checking out my political blog. I've just had it going for a month or so, but I plan to keep it more active as I get additional experience running it. I have already made some nice contacts in the field of conservative blogging, so we'll see where it goes from there.
God bless,
Chip

October 14, 2006 9:21 AM  
Blogger Mandy Sue said...

Still alive?

December 01, 2006 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home